…My first diary-style entry at my other blog is what! To summarize, I went on Abilify, an anti-psychotic, to try to help my OCD and depression. Results after one dose? Comedy gold, of course! And a little promise of “never again.” But please see my post. http://ocdbloggergirl.com/2011/08/31/1459/
Other incidentals : Hurricane Irene shook our hand, but didn’t punch us like it did elsewhere. Signs and tree branches mainly here. Any pleasant adrenaline rush that I would get normally during a hurricane was ruined by me having a terrible cold that I’m just now getting over. Remember how I said at the emergency room felt like “germs were jumping around?” Guess I was right. Three days after visiting, she got sick. Then a few days later, I was laid low too. But anyway, that was a news brief.
- Does a diagnosis tell you what you are or what you are like (hopeworkscommunity.wordpress.com)
- Top 15 highest grossing prescription drugs in U.S.- Antipsychotics Seroquel # 6, Abilify # 5 (bipolarsoupkitchen-stephany.blogspot.com)
- How Big Pharma got Americans hooked on anti-psychotic drugs. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- The Definitely Ugly Sweater (thesaltyskein.wordpress.com)
- The Original Afghan (thesaltyskein.wordpress.com)