Thanks Jammer for the idear. Now you can proudly say, “Lisa gave me an STD.”
STD for the Heart
Your love, my love, pains me to my heart’s core,
that I plead to you, Make this pain no more!
My heart is a flurry of tell-tale spots,
pulsating and throbbing with ecstatic fury.
My love drips down my heart’s swollen confines;
nefarious, necrotic, non-negotiable
dropping like tears.
Your love, my love , seduces and destroys,
no cure for it here anymore,
the penicillin is still at the store.
- On Music: Keep your head down (mochafrappe.wordpress.com)
- This doesn’t need a sexy headline… (confessionsofadizzyblonde.wordpress.com)
- How To Love (scarletsunburst.wordpress.com)
- Heartbreak! (funjabiguy.wordpress.com)
- The gratitude attitude (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- My heart is filled with you… (istealkisses.wordpress.com)